9/09/2015

Yocki - 10 Heurs Du Matin / Bobby - Fly F.20.744 - 1980

 I suspect this was written by Michel Delancray (credited here as De Lancret) a.k.a Serge Charoff, another library composer responsible for Chrys Alice's 'Qu'Est C' Que J' Deviens Dans Tout Ça' who also worked with the folks at Carissima responsible for the Bigoudis record, although this is much better. Both sides heavily emulate Plastic Bertrand and if the pants and the pose on the sleeve or the Chippendale's insert didn't reveal how vanilla this record is, the lyrics surely do. A nice touch is the fan club info and the font of fingers.



Some lyrics for 10 Heurs Du Matin:

It's ten in the morning
And I take my coffee
And I do nothing
I'm a slacker
I'm like a golden butterfly
I do not work
But I sing for my friends

And for Bobby:

Oh my dog ​​is loyal
Especially when I'm angry
He always tells me the same way:
Wow wow! I'm Bobby
This is a really very nice little poodle
Especially when I say "lie down"
He replied as follows:
Wow wow! I'm Bobby





No comments:

Post a Comment